Haydens new Best Friend
What a nice Surprise! Papa drove all the way down from Arkansas to see Mollie on her Birthday! SHHH don't tell Hayman, he thinks Papa came just to see him :)! I don't think Hayden left his side the whole time he was here...it was so sweet. Hayden kept saying..."look Mom I playing w/ Papa!'






3 comments:
Hey Jodie, I made it to your new blog. It looks super awesome! I wish I could see all the great photo's, but what I do get to see are super awesome! Your are very talented.
I am glad to see that all is going great with you and you are loving your new home.
Can't wait to hear about all your new adventures!
-Christina
Priceless picture of all the boys working on the car!!
Too cute! I love that Bill's Dad still wears his overalls! I don't think I've ever seen him any other way--honestly I don't think I recognize him without them! But I love it! Great pics of him and the kids!
Post a Comment