Friday Night under Lights
Take me out to the Ball Game! Tonight Nolan was Big Time!
They call it Friday Night under Lights but, it wasn't so much under the lights because it was at 6:00pm but it was on a regulation field and they had an announcer for the game, umps, music playing during inning breaks, pizza, the whole works. This tonight made me fall in love with our neighborhood even more! It was so cute! I just know the little dudes felt so special.
Nolan did awesome of course! Bill would like me to record... that Nolan threw from First to Home in the air on a regulation field. He had six force plays at first and hit a double. Go Nolan!!
I couldn't really watch as I was taking pictures and video taping at the same time. Funny how Im good at taking pictures but totally lowzy at video, but i got some of it anyways!


while Nolan played, Mollie practiced her self taught gymnastics!!!( Poor girl I NEED to get her signed up)
and oh watch out! I have a feeling we will be seeing this in the future. Nolan workin his skills on field and the Dude workin his skills on the Girls. These two oh MY!! I so wish I could get video on here because during the inning breaks when they would play music they would dance dance dance, and after the dance they would hug!! I think Hayden liked it:)
This is is why and how I can see why America Loves baseball. I got goose bumps when they played the National Anthem and saw MR. Nolan remove his little hat with respect! So Awesome just the whole experience!

and oh watch out! I have a feeling we will be seeing this in the future. Nolan workin his skills on field and the Dude workin his skills on the Girls. These two oh MY!! I so wish I could get video on here because during the inning breaks when they would play music they would dance dance dance, and after the dance they would hug!! I think Hayden liked it:)
This is is why and how I can see why America Loves baseball. I got goose bumps when they played the National Anthem and saw MR. Nolan remove his little hat with respect! So Awesome just the whole experience!
3 comments:
What a great post!! Loved all the pics of course....
you are so lucky night games....ours was 8:30 am on a Sat!! That means we had to be there at 8am. did i mention that was on a Sat!!
Thankyou for sharing all of those!
Nolan ROCKS!!!
Mollie and Hayden are SO sweet!
Your family is PRECIOUS!
What lucky little boys! I wish we had that! I bet they felt so special! that first photo of Nolan is to die for! Way to go Mollie for her back bends! And Hayden...what can I say, already a ladies man :)
Post a Comment