About Me
This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)
3 comments:
Very beautiful! I love the colors! what is it?
i know of no other place it would be appropriate to wear a leopard print dress as a first grade teacher...than texas. love it!!!
ps congrats to mollie!! we are so proud of her!! she is just so beautiful.
avery saw the pics and said she really missed you guys!
Jodie Oliver you are freaking spectacular............awesome pictures. As always. Why didn't I nail you for some tutoring before you took off to the Lone Star State???
Post a Comment