Monday, June 8, 2009

projects projects

Okay, So remember this.... well it wasn't working out. I could not get the pictures to stay on the wall and the corners of the photos were starting to bend and I don't know, I just wasn't loving it. So I put them all in frames and did this. I switched out some pictures and added some new ones but for the most part same photos. I still have a 11x14 to order and hang and some 8x10's to hang. I don't know about the O? Does it look okay or should I get rid of it and hang a picture? I feel like this looks a little busy and not as clean looking. I'm thinking when I add my big prints it may balance it out a bit? i don't know what do you think? I know I so need to paint the wall and the banister(black-wouldn't that be cool) but that's not happening unless we buy the house.

Look what Bill made! Frames! This picture was an accident I somehow ordered it Monster big. I didn't mean to but kinda glad I did. I went to a party with Mollie and came home and Bill had made a frame for it. I think he really loves it! I'm not sure what I'm gonna do with it yet. Probably just put it in Nolan's room.
and yeah Nolan's awesome animals of the world maps that I so do love now have finally been framed. Go Bill! Now lets see how long it takes to hang them??

4 comments:

JAG June 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

jod! I love the black frames!!! it is a lot different than the others...so maybe that will take some getting used to, but i really do loooovvvveeee it!

JAG June 8, 2009 at 7:36 PM  

jod! I love the black frames!!! it is a lot different than the others...so maybe that will take some getting used to, but i really do loooovvvveeee it!

Lowdens June 9, 2009 at 5:47 AM  

Why did Jag a.k.a. Holly comment twice?? Weird-o!
Looks great! Love Nolan's picture too.
Must be nice to have a handy man... :)

robbieniccum June 9, 2009 at 6:16 AM  

It looks great Jodie. and I love the "o"
Are you thinking about buying the house????
I love Nolan's picture.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP