Saturday, August 29, 2009

3/52 Weeks( me in pictures)

Alls I got to say is a 36 year old just ain't as cute jumping on a trampoline as a 6 year old!! But this is how I( and my kids)get most of our exercise so I thought I would try and photograph it!! I really don't know what I did before we bought this thing! It's the greatest purchase to Date. I had Nolan, Mollie and Bill all try and take pictures I'm note sure who was most successful. Jeez, I just got to say...Thank GOD I know how to use Photo shop!!

7 comments:

Bree August 29, 2009 at 9:33 PM  

So fun and so cute!!!! I haven't been on a trampoline in....years! 15 maybe? ack!

Lowdens August 29, 2009 at 10:39 PM  

If the trampoline a rockin' don't come a knockin'! I think there is a weight limit and this body might just puncture a hole in the mesh ha ha How fun!

robbieniccum August 30, 2009 at 6:35 AM  

I have not been able to jump on a trampoline since I had children...My stomach is so queezy on anything like that anymore :(
you are a doll.

JAG August 30, 2009 at 9:37 AM  

Jod you are so stinkn cute!! You better have photo shoped all that definition in your arms!! You rock.

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia September 1, 2009 at 4:59 AM  

I love these!! SO cute!!

Anonymous September 4, 2009 at 9:45 PM  

How fun!

Would you mind sending an email to my husband expressing how beneficial a trampoline can be to a family? I've wanted one for years and he has no interest! I'll just buy one on my own one of these days!

I just started a 52 weeks project too! {I'm not brave enough to show mine online} I think it's such a cool thing for moms to do...especially photographer moms. Yay you!

Moms Gone Godly October 3, 2009 at 7:45 PM  

This one is my favorite! You should wear your hair like that, lol! TOO CUTE!! If I was on a trampoline, all my skin would gather at my forehead:) Unfortunately my boobs would not move AT ALL!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP