Saturday, August 22, 2009

New Spot!

So... you know this weekend was occupied by me scouting for new spots to take pics! Well what do you think? I'm thinking it's pretty great!Now only if a train would go by! How awesome would THAT be. I can't wait to go back. I feel like I totally just hit the jackpot. I'm so in love with it. Not to mention the little models were so great for me today. Seriously, I couldn't have better kids! I got easily like 20 awesome pictures of them. So excited!

3 comments:

robbieniccum August 23, 2009 at 5:48 AM  

They are beautiful!!! and the "spot" is perfect!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander August 24, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Darling kiddos and yes, a perfect spot! Love it!

Anonymous August 27, 2009 at 8:25 PM  

I love it! I've been scouting for a good spot too & haven't found one near this gorgeous.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP