Mason's Arrival!
Welcome into this world, our new little man...
Mason TJ Oliver
5-28-2010
7lbs 12.7oz





I could experience this moment a million times and it would be nothing short of a Miracle! I
have never felt so complete, grateful, peaceful and Happy! Oh how I already LOVE this little man- he definitely makes this family of six
"The OLIVER'S"!
8 comments:
Pretty amazing pictures! I am a little jealous, baby Chance came so quickly I didn't even have time to think about the camera. Oh well. I agree with you it is the most spectacular feeling in the world! Congrats.
*tears* How beautiful! Precious! Lovely! Cannot wait to hug you and hold little man!
Jodie, I'm so happy for you. My heart is filled with joy for you and your family. Bringing a tears to my eyes!! Beautiful and amazing. Congratulations and love you!!
Suzie
Congratulations, he is precious. And you look so beautiful after birth, I am jealous.
So sweet! Kinda grossed about about the emblical cord (blah) but the other one's were cute :) Love your first family photo. I have one from the hospital that is similar and I absolutly love it! xxoo
Love the pics! The expression on the kids faces in the last one seems so telling. The older two are extatic and Hayden.....well looks a little unsure.
I sure have been thinking of you.
Miss you! Love, Holly
Yay!!! He is so beautiful Jodie! So happy for you all, and I absolutely love the pictures. Great family pic in the hospital...a framer for sure. Congrats!!!!!
I'm crying here! Just beautiful. A lot of things happen when you're off line for 3 months. He is so beautiful and so are the rest of you. The kids and I have enjoyed your videos. Richie asked if he could come live there, lol!
Post a Comment