Haydens Big day
Happy day! Hayden started Mother's Day Out 2 days a week!
Can you see the excitement? You should have seen mine :)!
Okay I did get a little sad...I held it together though, It's just 2 days a week for goodness sake. But he's still growing up and that, in it self, is just plain emotional!

I asked him if he was good for his teacher and he said..." Well OF COURSE I was!"
Can you see the excitement? You should have seen mine :)!
Okay I did get a little sad...I held it together though, It's just 2 days a week for goodness sake. But he's still growing up and that, in it self, is just plain emotional!

I asked him if he was good for his teacher and he said..." Well OF COURSE I was!"Well of course!
2 comments:
Ah, so cute! He looks a lot like your sisters kids.
Oh my gosh...it made you emotional?? This made ME emotional.... Hayden..4? Going to prek? it wasn't that long ago that he was the wiggly baby that I met at Kinder orientation for the girls, when the middle boys were 4!!!!
Post a Comment