Friday, October 1, 2010

Can't wait to show you...

I'm working on my chairs like a mad women. I have actually thrown a coat of Jacama on them (same color as our walls) instead of the white. It's MUCH better. They don't look yellow just creamier! I have taken out the rug! I could no longer work with that rug...i'm over it! Again, so MUCH better! The chairs just look yummy right on our awesome pine floors! SOo I think we are going shopping for a chandelier this weekend. I hope I find something simple...I just want simple! Maybe Monday I will have a picture to post! I'm Super motivated because some SUPER friends are coming to visit and I want my house to look pretty. Even though I know they don't care...It's just the motivation I need to get this project done.
Have a fantastic Weekend!
xo
Jodes

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP