Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mollie's 9 Photoshoot!


Please go Mollie's 9 to see them all! I LOVE LOVE the new location I found! It's a really small town about 15 min from my house. I don't think many other photographers have discovered it so maybe it can be ALL mine! I love going there its like stepping back in time. No fast food chains, No chains at all. Just some old antique shops, local deli, a beautiful old church, two water towers with there high school mascot on it (of course) and railroad tracks that run right through the middle!! There is a hardware store named Masons, and I'm just counting down the days till My Mason turns one to take him there and do some pics in front of it! :)
Thanks for looking. OH and can I ask you favor? If you have not become a fan of my Facebook page, would you mind?? I 'm trying to beef up my fans and get my name out there a little more!
Here is the link to that! Your the BEST!
FACEBOOK!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP