October
Well October is almost over...and I'm a little bit bummed about this.
October is my favorite month for many reasons. 1. Bill and I got married on Oct. 13th and this year was our 10th year..yeah us! 2.October usually means cooler weather and falling leaves but here in Texas the fall is well...not.that.great. in terms of "traditional fall". It is great for the fact that it is much cooler and still lots of sunshine...(75ish during the day and 60's at night, pretty perfect) which means that my kids can spend ALL there time OUTSIDE again. 3. Halloween is just fun. 4. Watching the kids football is so much better in October then in August and October also means the grueling football schedule is coming to an end. :) 5. Pumpkin spiced candles and crock pot meals just make me happy and we have a lot of that yummy goodness going on during this month!

Speaking of playing outside...here is "the dude" and "the man" playing ragdoll on the trampoline. Mason loves the game and Hayden's super easy on him...ehem! :) Yes he's a bit sweaty in his footy pj's but I have decided that's all he can wear now because it makes him look more babyish and less like the little boy he is becoming, so he can just suffer! :)
Also you will see some pics of our newest pet. The Clubhouse Turtle. He's just a baby too..pretty cute!

this is a series of three frames...
1.

2.

3.
:)Good stuff huh!Oh and our funny little kitty. She just sits there and referees the whole thing!





Yes. Got a picture of the DOWN- SET-HUT!!




Here is... (no name yet)Clubhouse baby turtle


And some long over due pics of the clubhouse...it's been spookified!

xo,
Jodie
2 comments:
I love October too! I can't believe its almost over actually! Every day since school started has been such a whirlwind and I feel like I lost my head! After this weekend, no more soccer though! :) Yay for your cooler weather, the adorable turtle(so fun!!!) and fun days! cute pictures :)
I love that Mason still has the "rubberband around his wrist" look :) :) :)
Post a Comment