Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!

Always so happy when when Christmas has come and gone. I really do enjoy it but man it's so. much. work. We were very blessed with awesome gifts this year from our family and Santa. I can't wait to post pictures of the kids on there new Water Trampoline Uncle Bret gave us. Shouldn't be too far away as it is already 72 degrees out today. I heart that! The kids were so fun to watch open their presents. Hayden kept yelling "I got a thing, I got a thing" before he knew what the gift was. I'm a terrible picture taker during the opening process because I just want to sit back and enjoy. The excitement is too cute to miss!
The cousins came and gone I didn't even take one picture, well maybe one but nothing worth posting. Makes me sad. I would have to say it was a wild visit. I think almost every single one of us got the pukes on or around New Years! CHEERS! So I rang in the New Year sick in Bed. The others did Fire Works at the Lake along with everybody else in Texas...sounded like a war was going on.
So now I'm just getting busy putting my house back together. You know how we have started a remodel downstairs? Well We are starting to book contractors to come and do all the finishing work. SO EXCITED! Should be done by end of February! I'll post pics of course!
Well Like i said Im not the best at taking many pictures during the Holidays but here are a few that I did get and some before Christmas I just haven't shared yet. Our 2011 Family pics. eh...they are ok but I probably won't be putting any on the wall! I'll try again later! :)

ps...in case your a ding dong like my sister...the numbers are the kids ages! :)


The night Before Christmas...
Haydens Barn. Thanks to Aunt Beanie he has every Barn yard toy and animal one could think of! :)
of course Mason thinks all the toys are for him.

MEET SKIPPER!! Skipper came from Santa (Hayden Begged him, in fact the only things Hayden asked for were a bunny and a barn!) he is just a dream dwarf bunny. So sweet and easy going, lets the kids hold him and feed him when ever they want. He stays in a little cage on the front porch and we are working on making him a bunny hutch under the clubhouse. I think we are going to get Mollie into 4 H and maybe she can show him and maybe others. Fun stuff!


You saw this coming...:)




1 comments:

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia January 5, 2012 at 6:13 PM  

oh, that picture of the three kids piled in the bed together?? LOVE!! glad you guys had such a farm-filled Christmas :) such an adorable new pet!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP