Mason turns 3
You don't have to ask him. He will just straight up tell you he is NOT a Baseball player. See he believes he is a Hockey player. Kinda weird I know but one day he found an old hockey puck Nolan had from going to a Coyote Hockey game and he became obsessed with it. He carried it around everywhere. Then one day at the ball fields he just started to cry and said yelled, "I AM NOT a BASEBALL player. I don't catch pop flies, I don't throw strikes, I play hockey pucks and hockey sticks."
If he sees it on a tv (like at SAMS Club when your out and about) he will yell "That's MY Hockey". And almost everyday he will tell a stranger he doesn't play baseball he plays Hockey. Yes he loves to talk to strangers too:)
SO what do we do? We feed the obsession, of course, and for his Third Birthday we buy him his very own hockey stick and hockey puck! I think he's a natural, now to find some ice in this oven, football & baseball obsessed place we call Texas:)
He doesn't often wear clothes but I decided for his 3rd birthday pictures he needed to look like a Texan. With his big size and bigger personality he makes the saying "Everything is Bigger in Texas" so very true. He is a cowboy ( a hockey playing,super hero, cowboy) and wears the hat and boots proudly.:)
If you yell as loud as you can in the Country does it really make a sound? Why yes it does. He's SO LOUD!
THREE. Like it or Love it!
One Proud Texan
Awe Three already. He looks much older though. He's a very big guy with two missing front teeth. I kinda have a feeling we are going to have to carry around his birth certificate when he does start playing sports:) That's going to be exciting.
Happy Birthday, I sure love ya big guy. Your famous you know:) Everybody LOVES Mason, it's the truth:)
XOXO
Proudest Mom ever

















0 comments:
Post a Comment