Monday, February 17, 2014

"Lets do this thing" by Mason Oliver






He's one tough cookie who honestly believes he is on a hockey team. he now eats yogurt daily because he saw the commercial on tv of a hockey player eating it. 'obsessed' Can't wait to watch this super aggressive kid play sports(oh who am I foolin). not just any sport but FOOTBALL! He is 3.5 and those size 5t clothes are a wee snug. oh my.

1 comments:

robbieniccum June 30, 2014 at 6:28 AM  

your blog is beyond perfect! :) :) :) I love your family!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP