Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Back to Baseball!

Can not even believe I have not done a post on baseball yet this year. Where are my priorities?? Opening day was March....something?:) eh, that doesn't matter what matters is, my by boys are STUDS!
Since I'm so far behind on my bragging I'll pick up with opening day! With Studman Hayman first. This kid.


 Reds Win opening day:)
Hayden(7yr) is playing in the 8u division which is still coach pitch and Dad is his coach. I think playing up last fall really was an advantage for him. He is doing so awesome. So awesome he even says he likes baseball now, but still doesn't like to practice. ha.  He already has one (in the park, but almost out) home run under his belt and has made it on base 13 of 13 thus far! First base is his position this year! He so fun to watch and so dang fast. Even if he dinks the ball he out runs the throw. That's my favorite:)

Now this Studface, Nolan(10yr)! He is playing in the 10 u division, also a Red! He plays catcher and pitcher! Opening day his team won as well oh and Dad is the assistant coach for this team.


 He pitched for 3 innings and caught for two with 2 throwdowns at second. He went 2 for 2 on base that day and also now has an (in the park, almost over) Grand SLAM under his belt. He also set and beat a couple pitching records last night that I will brag(big time) about in the next post.:)

oh, I'm proud of this Man too, I mean he might have a little something to do with MY boys awesomeness. Maybe...?:))
Great opening day for us Olivers:)
more pics from that day...

The hog boss of the park...
long day for the Sister:)
I feel so much better now that I have all this good stuff posted. This is the good stuff:)
XOXO

0 comments:

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP