Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Met!

Our Little Met is already getting talked about! Parents of other 5 year old boys cannot believe the focus this kid has not to mention the arm! Yes, I'm completely bragging, its my Job... I'm his mommy!! Seriously, I tear up every time I see him in his little uniform. I wonder if that ever goes away?
So here it begins...baseball baseball baseball. Nolan was so excited for his first game he slept with his glove, he especially likes his glove too cause it has his best buds name on it ;)!

2 comments:

Jen_Oliver March 13, 2009 at 7:37 AM  

He looks so handsome. I hate that we missed the game.. I love Madelyn's Pictures by the way and so does my fam.. thank you so much
we miss you guys already!!!!

Heather March 17, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

Jodie, you're killin' me! The pictures of your kids with their grandpa made me teary!! How crazy is that?? It is just such a special relationship. I'm so grateful that my children got good grannies and grampies.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP