Friday Night
Well, I feel like I haven't posted in awhile but I just haven't had much going on and simply can't think of anything to blog about. The weather here is perfect like PERFECT! So I think I've been busy just walking A LOT and hanging in the backyard with kids. We have pizza night for the kids and Beer night for the adults so maybe in a couple hours I will be more chatty! I'll post in a bit:)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay...I'm back ( 8:05pm) while Bill and the kids are watching there movie I snuck down here to blog. heehee.
We had a great night as usual on Friday night. Friday night is our pizza night/movie night. I especially like it because I bust my ass all day cleaning the house and it doesn't get messed up with dinner. (Dinner is always such a ball buster when it comes to clean house ,ya know!) So its nice to have one day out of the week to be able to just eat and not worry about the clean up afterwards.
Last night the tooth fairy came for Nolan AGAIN and Mollie had B-day money to spend thanks to Grandma T! :) go g ma T! I first went hunting for garage sales to find something but no such luck today:( so I had to go to Target and let the kids pick something out. Mollie picked this awesomely cheap slip and slide that I'm for sure positive will last through tomorrow at best but, they probably had 10 bucks worth of fun. :) Hayden picked out cars, when we got home and he finally got to open them he said..." Thank You MOM I LOVE THEM...I Just LOVE them!"
Nolan got about his 100th yo-yo!
Pics from the day...
Your guess is as good as mine about what is on his face?? I'm thinking yogurt? But isn't he sweet, he makes all these funny faces now to try and make the sibs laugh.... it works every time!
Daddy's HOME! I'm pretty sure they are just as excited to see him as they are the pizza.
Everynight, not just Fridays,Bill plays basketball with Nolan. It is the highlight of his whole day(Bill& Nolan)!
Yipeee yeehaa no cookin tonight Dance!
I am kind of a loser when it comes to games. I really don't like them. I try, I do, I just don't get them much but, the Kids love them, so I try. We played Horton tonight, cute game for little kids:) the BEST games are the ones you can play one round and then they can play on there own-ya know, this is one of them:)
Hayman was all into the game, funny cause it was really pissing Nolan off cause Hayden kept stealing the pieces therefor Nolan couldn't win and that may be the end of the world for Nolan.But you couldn't help but laugh at how stink in cute Hayden was. Seriously do they come cuter than this???
3 comments:
I love that you finally got in a shot! Bud Light..rock on! Such a cute family, you guys are the best. Moving wherever and just lovin' life! So happy for you!
Loved the post! I'm with you, I can't stand kids games, or games in general. I try...
You guys all look great.
Miss you.
another wonderful Friday night! I love getting to see pictures like this, almost makes it seem like we were there :)
Post a Comment