Hey!
Well I'm back from Arkansas and it was fun! Fun photo shoots which you can see on my
Photo Blog and most Fun visiting family!
We have been busy since we got back. A craw fish broil which I drank entirely too much and did not eat enough BUT it makes for Good Times...haha! I'm kinda sad I didn't take my camera it would have been a good blog post, blurry but good:). I have never seen so many craw fish and Mollie was sucking the heads? Ya I know... gross but, she does have her dad in her:)! Sunday we went to Galveston again to try boogie boarding. It was a HIT! We will go back and I will for sure take pics. No no you won't be laughing at Bill trying to do what Nolan can already do on the board...MAN!
Me in the house cleaning looking at them outside making dirt dirty!:)
3 comments:
Way to go Mollie! Cuz there is no way I'm eating anything where you have to suck the head. Ever. And I love the dirt party. Totally awesome! My kids would be way into that. And I love Dave Ramsey to. He just gets life! Although now my hubs is totally into the money makeover and he's watching my shopping like a freakin' hawk. Ugh!
you Rock Jodes! I need to get tight with Dave :/
I love you!
The pics almost look good enough to eat....
miss you!
Post a Comment