Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Weekend

Happy Easter 2009!

This weekend on Saturday we went to our neighbors house who were having a party for there 23 year old! They invited some neighbors over to crash the party... so we did. They had their pool heated to 91 and were serving Jello Shots! My kind of neighbors!:)
Sunday we went to church. A new church but I think we will go back, the preacher was super funny, down to earth and the music was great!! I'm finally starting to understand the true meaning of Easter, and I must say it's a pretty cool feeling!
Now the garden...OMG all I wanted was a tomato plant but, if you don't know Bill yet, you gotta know, he doesn't do anything half-assed. He wears me out! For real, all I wanted was like 2 tomato plants and maybe some basil. Oh no, he got sweet peppers, 100 tomato plants, watermelon( watermelon-really?), cucumbers, sunflowers, and a basil plant! We will see how this goes or should I say grows.



Just cute...according to Hayden these are HOLY Poly's! Mollie and Nolan call them Rollie poly's I used to call them potato bugs. Yep its out new indoor pet!


So eager to help!
And..i just thought this face was cute!


I leave Wednesday for Arkansas, so I'll be gone for a while! Hope you all have a wonderful week!!

3 comments:

JAG April 14, 2009 at 3:46 PM  

I miss your kids!! What great pics

Anonymous April 18, 2009 at 11:13 PM  

100 tomato plants? for real? you guys need to find a farmers market to sell those things at!

robbieniccum April 26, 2009 at 2:03 AM  

Gotta love Bill's enthusiasm :P

Have I mentioned it was so great to see you? Probably not because I got home and all hell broke loose...anyway, IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP