Friday, May 15, 2009

Friday Night

Friday Flowers! Mollie has started making flowers. She came up with this all on her own and trust me she won't let me be any part of it. She has started making flowers out of tissue paper and I must say they are pretty great! She made some for Granny on mothers day and now for her teacher! I think they are fabulous and am kinda blown away by the creativity! Okay now!! Friday night used to be movie night but now it is wii night and Nolan looks oh so forward to it! He kicks our ass every time even Bills and I know Bill isn't cutting him a break! Granny even likes to get in on the action. Thanks to Aunt Beanie for the combined birthday and Christmas gifts, we are LOVING our WII!! I must say I'm not into stuff like this but it really is fun. I'm even excited to get more games for it.

Okay....Ladies, ladies close your eyes!! My man in all his wife beater and cheap beer glory is in these photographs. LOL.... He BEGGED me not to post that picture of him in the far right corner but I couldn't resist. We are real here over in Oliver land and that my friends is my ever-lovin husband on a Friday night! I know hard to beat, huh! God Love!

2 comments:

robbieniccum May 18, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Super fun! I need to get our Wii fixed! I miss Maya :)
Mollie's flowers are amazing......
She is like one of the coolest girls I know! and you are so cool for giving her the supplies and space she needs to be creative :)

Bree May 28, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

another perfect night! Isn't the wii great?? Did you figure out how to get it online yet? I love the flowers! Mollie rocks!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP