Monday, May 25, 2009

Matagorda Beach

Holy cow...yep peaple were catching sharks right from the shore. This was a BIG deal for the boys! They are on the internet as I speak researching shark fishing and getting all geared up to catch there own next weekend. We will see about that.Bills new style of crabbing no boat needed here! Few!I tried to get them all together for One Awesome picture but it wasn't happen in. I have become totally okay with just putting all three of there sweet faces together in a collage. It saves my sanity and voice from having to yell to get them to all look at me at once! :) Beach Day! Awesome Day!
The whole car on the beach thing still gets to me because it scenically kills the little bit of beach beauty that Texas has,but leave it up to Texans to be to darn lazy to walk there picnic to the beach. I must say though when your there on the beach with your car it does make it nice. Especially to have big blue right there to change clothes and keep my camera safe!!

3 comments:

robbieniccum May 26, 2009 at 2:22 AM  

Perfectly done!

robbieniccum May 26, 2009 at 2:23 AM  

and I have to say..I didn't think the van killed the beach scene, I think it made it :) Maybe it's just because I get all warm and fuzzy inside everytime I see that van :)

Bree May 28, 2009 at 12:41 AM  

Looks like so much fun!! Shark fishing? eek! :) the kids are adorable as always!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP