Play Time
You want to hear something sad?? Bill said "he's getting too old for Daddy play time!!" "ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"...I know thats what you just said in your head!
Whatever Daddy! Buck up and get back in Daddy play time shape cause this little man isn't gonna miss out on anything his brother and sister got to do!!
So now that Nolan's birthday has come and gone I get to dwell on this little man turning 3! Well of course I can't believe it and I don't want to! He's gonna be my baby forever...right?
2 comments:
I hear you mama! My baby is only 18 months and it is too old! Haydude is beautiful! and Bill is definitely going to have to buck it up!!!! he has many many many more years of active kid stuff to get through! Mike is turning 40 tomorrow and for his mid-life he is getting a weight bench... I hope we use it more than normal people :)
I love your pictures and I am officially camera-less...it "mysteriously" broke :/
That that picture is a stunner! Your kidlets rock the eyeball department.
Post a Comment