Self Sufficient!
I probably don't even need to explain these pictures for anyone who has had an almost 3 year old! Does this sound familiar?..."I DO IT!"
I'm very busy cleaning and getting ready for the cousins to come visit! We are actually meeting them tomorrow in San Antonio to go to Schlitterbaun( Huge Water Park). Poor Mollie has been throwing up now for 6 hours and I'm just excited to see who throws up tomorrow at the water park...this should be so fun!:)
Anyways, I had to take a break form my manic cleaning and post these pics cause they made me laugh!! But, before I laughed I had an all out battle with the dude to put his undies on...
Me "Hayden, Get your Undies on!"
H "No!"
Me" Hayden you better not pee on the floor, or I'll take your leapster away!"
Hayden " ohhhh Otay"
Me "can I help?"
H "NO! I do it!"
I try to help......
NOOOOOO, I DO IT, I DO IT!!
Me "Fine! You do it!" and I walk out to leave him on his own.
....and so there you have it!

Such a turd!
3 comments:
LMAO!!!! That is hilarious!!!! OTAY.
sounds like my conversations with grace!!!
This is SOOO my 2-year-old too. Hilarious!
Post a Comment