Friday, August 14, 2009

Here I go...a super hard Challenge!



So I have been surfing the web a lot lately and I have noticed many other bloggers and photographers doing the 52 week challenge! I think it started on Flickr but I'm not a part of flickr so I thought I would just do mine here. Let me just tell you how not easy this is for me. So weird, I don't know when I became camera shy? I used to half way like to get my picture taken and for the most part considered myself photogenic(except for my profile, I have always hated my profile). It must have been when I started taking pictures of my kids and basically they are flawless then I see me and oh my...not so flawless! I thought this challenge would be good for me and my kids so they can have a few pictures of there Momma around. To remind them that I wasn't just some lady with a camera glued to my face that I actually played with them too!


Not only is it a little challenging getting in front of the camera but actually figuring out how to set my camera in places on timer and get a shot. This picture took a couple of tries and still needs some work. Like maybe next time I should be aware of my bra strap hanging out. Jeez oh well I have 51 more weeks to get better! Wish me luck and it would be fun if you played a long too:)!

6 comments:

Bree August 14, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

THIS IS PRICELESS! I love it :) What a great idea for you to do! I am the same way, obviously. :) What a great shot :) (and have I told you lately that I miss you? haha)

Bree August 14, 2009 at 10:00 AM  

oh..and the bra strap- thats you(well not you you- but a mom etc..get what I am saying?) I wouldn't worry about those things. well maybe next time just make sure its not twisted....just kidding. :)

robbieniccum August 14, 2009 at 12:31 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
JAG August 14, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

Is it cheating to have a prop :)....

You look amazing as usual and I love that you can see definition in your leg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather August 15, 2009 at 4:02 AM  

I happen to think this is one of my fave pictures from you. Way to go! Can't wait for 51 more!!

Jessica August 15, 2009 at 4:39 PM  

LOVE IT....you should definately put yourself in more pics with your beautiful family!! :)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP