Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm on a roll-52 weeks -2

Piled in the van and went to the beach this weekend! Can I just tell you how bad the van smelled today! ffff-Yuck! Anyways the only way for me to make the trip as fun for me as it was for them was to try and take some pics. Not super successful but I'm kinda having fun with this new challenge! The family pic I tried once and only once. It's a little over processed but it works and the self portrait of me driving..its okay, I'm liking my arms.:) they are my best feature!. I put that picture on facebook and am feeling very insecure about it. But then the real Jodie speaks up and says...
" Who the hell cares!" One friend on face book pointed out that I look just like my older sister (Julie) which on so many levels is sad but true! I am just a bigger version that's all! Anyways this self portrait thing is fun but I have to tell you I went out and bought some beauty products the other day and I haven't done that in 3 years. (yes Beauty Control in Arkansas was my last purchase) I pluck my eyebrows more often which is good for us all and I'm more motivated to brush my teeth! So ya..I would say this is gonna be good for me!



3 comments:

JAG August 16, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

I think you look freak'n amazing!!!

robbieniccum August 16, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

I 2nd that! WOW MAMA...not that I could ever look like THAT...but you are motivating me to work out!
you look terrific!

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia August 17, 2009 at 6:36 PM  

Umm, yeah. You look pretty HAWT!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP