Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Just a Test!

Have I told you that my Mom is living in Wheeler full time now? Well she is and I'm happy for her she seems to really be comfortable there. I can't blame her, Helooooo... Wheeler is awesome! I have always loved that little house and town. So now her room here is sitting empty and the other day I went in there to clean up a bit and noticed the light in her room is FANTASTIC! Like perfect for pictures. So today I threw Hayden on the bed and took a couple pics super fast just to test. Yup perfect. I have found my new studio!! :) I really think if we buy this house I will keep our bedroom right where it is upstairs close to the kids and use this nice master bedroom as my little in home studio! I'm stoked and sooo want to just buy this house now! Oh we will see!



1 comments:

Heather August 26, 2009 at 12:54 PM  

OH! Good lighting! Seriously makes me all tingly.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP