Tuesday, August 25, 2009

tear....sniff...SOB!!

The First Day Of SCHOOL!
Poor Mollie... I practically shoved her out the door. I've been through the tears with her and I'm good. Not so sad about her starting another year. But Nolan oh not my Nolan. The dude has never even been to preschool (which I'm finding is a pretty big deal here and feeling pressure to put Hayden in, but that's another topic) and its FULL day kinder here (which is awesome). I guess what makes me the most sad is Hayden is lost with out Nolan. He really is and I remember Nolan being the same way about Mollie. It really is so cool how much they depend on each other for Joy! So yeah I'm home entertaining the dude, and hes doing really good! Hey he finally gets to chose what he wants on the TV, today he was mesmerized by Caillou.
So Mollie has her Bestest friend in her class and she is stoked! Nolan when I drop him off is like Later MOM! No biggy for him like hes been waiting forever to go...and he kinda has! I'm super happy with our decision to hold him back...I can tell he is going to thrive!
So the first two days have felt like 2 hours and I haven't slept much at all(i don't know what that's about) and like it or not my kids are growing up, I need to embrace it! They are gonna be such cool people to hang out with as adults! (I just need to keep telling myself that) :)

2 comments:

JAG August 25, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

Oh Jod.... what sweet pics and and even sweeter post. I know its such a cliche, but I can't believe how quickly these kids are growing up! Sure miss you guys. Drove by that skate park in Tualitin the other day and thought of you guys and last summer.

Next summer for sure!

Miss you.

Lowdens August 25, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

So cute! For some reason I know I will be super sad about Bryce going to school. In my mind, I don't know if it's because he's my only boy or that I thought he was going to be my baby, I think I will have a tear and he's only at school for 2 1/2 hours ha Belle I get sad about too because I want her to be mentally strong more so then being smart, if that makes sense. Oh whatever, I am sure it will be a happy/sad day. Love your post!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP