Thursday, August 6, 2009

Wedding Days

Bills baby brother (Casey)got married last weekend! We are So Happy for him! Monica is amazingly beautiful and they are the perfect match! Like the Priest said during the ceremony "she grounds him."..hmmm that seems to be a trend with these Oliver boys!! Not that the Oliver boys are "wild" just that they have Wild Dreams! :) I must say though we all love the dreamers, don't we. :)
Anyways...Casey and Monica got married in a little town called Paris AR and had there reception at the top of Mt. Magazine. (The highest point in Arkansas) So Pretty, I couldn't do it justice with my photography!
The cabins in the woods. We could see this from our hotel room. Often but not this day Hang Gliders take off from the top and glide down. Why oh why were they not there for me to take a picture of??


The view from our room!
Oh i just a typical little old antique shop in AR. Love!A picture of the Coolest Gma. T with some of her Grandbabies.
Love! Even Brazo made it in the pic!( Haymans Alligator)and...just a sweet pic to remind you to lOVE God!

To see more Pics of Casy and Monicas wedding go here....

Photo Blog

1 comments:

JAG August 6, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Jod- your pics just more and more amazing! Love them. You actually make Arkansas look like the most desirable place to live!! :)

Miss you guys

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP