Friday, July 24, 2009

Party Time!



Birthday day!! He woke up from his nap at 4:30 and stared at his cake until the guests arrived...somewhere around 6:00pm!The one and only very special little Hayden aged guest! ( oh yes hes three now so he dresses himself with the help from Mollie only!)She thinks he is So funny!

and he knows it so he loves to show off for her.

He was afraid to blow out his Candles...:)you want to hear something sad they were trick candles too so they would NOT go out. I had no idea! Hayden was NOT ammused!:)

after the cake a little trampoline time and frog hunting with flash lights!! Perfect!!

3 comments:

JAG July 24, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

frog hunting with flashlights? now that sounds the most fun!!

happy b-day!!!

robbieniccum July 25, 2009 at 8:45 AM  

SO perfect.

Mini Baker August 6, 2009 at 4:51 PM  

Those are two of the most beautiful kids I've ever seen!!!! Love your blog :)
-Mini Baker

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP