Monday, September 28, 2009

Dinner Out & Heelys Rock!

Just because you have kids does not mean you don't want a nice environment to eat your food at. This resturaunt has it figured out. Now yes it's a pizza place but probably one of the best pizza places I have ever been too. Yummy for the grown ups and fun for the kids. Simple pizza dough=entertainment all night!Since we have moved the Heelys have been collecting dust. Sad, I know, cause I LOVE the Heelys. (Heelys are shoes w/wheels in case you don't know) I kinda want to get me a pair:). I think they are the best little invention. So after dinner we went for a walk around and let the kids have some Heely fun! Hayden creates his own fun!


This is where I got busted for taking picures?(Yep, asked by the security gaurd to put my camera away)I guess the mall doesn't like to get its picture taken? It wasn't the best Heely ground anyways so I guess I'll take my kids and camera to a different mall!
Well anyways... it was still a wonderful, fun, yummy, still warm, Heely kind of night!:)

2 comments:

robbieniccum September 28, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

:)

JAG September 28, 2009 at 6:39 PM  

Love the pics...

When the guy told you to put your camera away, you should have snapped a picture of him first!!

Love the one of Mollie and Nolan giving high fives!! What great siblings!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP