Happy Fall,Good Finds and 6/52
K...I will start with my find of the month! Neighbors had garage sales and I got this with the tag still on it for 2 bucks. Every time I go to target I debate whether or not I should spend 20 bucks cause I love them so much but really didn't know where I would put it or how to decorate with it(oh ya and that its not a necessity). Still don't, but for 2 bucks I will find a place. It lights up at night too. :) Yeah me for holding out on the 20 buck deals...good find!
This is where I found to put it for now?
K...Granny's gonna love this next part:-)! Hi Granny:)! Bill moved his stuff out of the office and made him a little man cave in Granny's Master bedroom closet. It works out so well!! Granny's not using it and I get my pretty office now:) and Bill doesn't yell at the kids to be quiet when he works from home, so we are all happier!! Here is part of my new space(the ball is my new office chair, no not pretty but I tell you a life savor for the back) . I moved Granny's old secatary that was here....(next picture)
into the office and moved all this beautiful stuff out of Granny's room into my living room! :) I put some new fall pumkins ang got some new frames to fill:)! It works so well and I love this dresser don't you. It was shame to leave it in a room nobody ever went into.! Hey look you can see me in this photo....6/52(me in pictures complete):) Good I"m feeling kinda camera shy lately. (6/52)
Oh and in case your wondering how my wall of pictures is coming along...it's coming? Its harder than looks to get the look im going for on such a cheap budget. Again it would help if I could paint.
happy fall...:)
5 comments:
love love love it all!!
love it all too!!! it rocks, i have always loved your decorating. that wall is really coming along too! only wish i could see it in person!
i write as i sit here eating cookie dough...after my 8 mile run :)
It is ALL beautiful! WOW!
Looks great! I Love Love Love fall decorating!
Where do you get lots of frames, on a budget? I looked at Michael's but didn't really like their selection. Did you get some at Target?
Post a Comment