My Nolan is a Texan!!
I get so emotional over football. Makes me so sad my dad can't see this, I mean like in person on the sidelines up in everybody's face, see this! This would have mad him so proud and happy. Honestly, I can't even imagine how sad I'm gonna be when Nolan plays real High school Football..ugh! Today made my heart warm...Bill had to stay way in the back with Hayden not because of Hayden but so he could contain himself from trying to take over, and yes be one of THOSE dads, and I got to photograph a stud in the making!! Nolan is the youngest dude on the team but tell you what it won't be long till he's the boss! He's trying so hard and that football has not left his hands in two weeks, since we started practice. Except for when we play Baseball. Yes hes doing both right now. I don't know how I feel about it but He's loving it and it's still pretty laid back so I think we are okay!
Nolan listening to coach!
Uh watch out Dude!
Nolan really needs to work on his sportsmanship! Ha
Awe look he still loves me! he waved at me after he got his first flag! No I didn't even get a picture of the grab, that would require a better zoom lens! BiiiiLLLLL, our anniversary is coming up!:)
Oliver on the Carry! I have a feeling I won't be seeing Much of this in the future,,,poor dude has his dads legs!
My Texan! Who knew the awesome mouth guard I picked up would look just like an orange slice. HA I will be going back to Academy tomorrow for either a red or blue mouth guard.:) But still hes such a stud HUH!!!
2 comments:
He looks like a professional running back with that hold! Wow! Way to go buddy!
Makes me teary!! Its just so cute!!! I mean, so TOUGH! :) I bet he is having a blast!! I can't wait to see more pictures!!!
Post a Comment