One of those days & Foto Friday!
I'm having one of those days. One of those days that this(the photo's above) really aren't that funny after he poops himself, screams NO after everything I say, non-stop asking for food, and no walk for me today cause I really needed to clean. AWE deep breath, deep breath. Now its 4:00 and I would love to sit and watch Oprah now that the sibs are home and can entertain him, but no I STILL have yet to clean! Can't even have my Friday beverage;) cause I have to take Nolan to his first Baseball practice cause Dad has to work late tonight! Sheesh!
Good news...I got my pictures for Foto Friday when I really didn't think I was gonna have anything today!
Happy Fiday have a great weekend!!
6 comments:
ADORABLE.
makes me want to paint my walls white..it's so bright!
I thought my kids were the only food beggars, gheesh its exhausting. Sometimes I have days where I purposely don't clean until about an hour before Danny gets home.
It is so repetitive, lather, rinse, repeat.
But I still like things to look nice even if its five fleeting minutes, when he walks through the door.
I think I will not be showing these pictures to my kids... i usually always grab the kids to show them Mollie, Nolan and Hayman... but no need for Grace to get any funny ideas!
But too cute. Love the big boy undies.
Oh.
My.
WORD!
And I thought I was having a bad day because my daughter pulled every.single.toy. out of her cabinet. You poor thing!
Hope you're having a wonderful weekend!!
(And yes, I can tell who's posting a comment on my blog even if you don't sign it ...) :D
I know I ALWAYS say this. But these are my favorite...........
Post a Comment