Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Sick Day

Sick days are always...well kinda confusing (scary and nice). Hayden woke up just crying in pain this morning. Complaining of his mouth hurting, he has a slight temp and then later threw up? Weirdest thing? I called the Dr. and of course hes not in the office so we are just sitting on this waiting to see if it gets worse or better. Nothing is sadder than a sick child and whenever any of my children get sick an overwhelming feeling of gratefulness and fear hits me. Grateful for our health, and fear that something could be worse, that this is the start to something really bad? Peoples worlds get rocked every day and sometimes I swear I'm just sitting around waiting for mine to get rocked. Does everybody do that? I feel like I am a very thankful person. I'm well aware of our many blessings and I would say I'm usually most thankful for our Health. Every night before bed it's the first thing I thank God for. So I guess I just deal with the fear knowing its not in my control anyways.

On the otherhand sickdays are kinda nice! :) Ya know, seriously, Hayman has been on the couch all morning. I'm gonna make some soup, catch up on laundry, blog a little:) and just sit there with him. Relax, and watch the rain outside. So nice its raining on our sick day:)
(oh yes this pic counts for 4/52, good one huh. can you say Old lady neck? Oh well Im healthy, I'm healthy..haha!!)


...and if your healthy today, be thankful and go do something good for your heart, like take a walk and be happy you can even walk!:)

2 comments:

Bree September 9, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

ahhhh hugs for the sickie. Very sweet post!

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia September 9, 2009 at 4:29 PM  

so sorry for the sickies - those are no fun :(

and i am just like you. whenever anything small happens in our house, i just know it's going to end up being huge. it's a good reminder to trust God.

beautiful pictures, as always.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP