Friday, September 11, 2009

You Capture::Something New

....and its Foto Friday how E-x-c-i-t-ing! ( I know, I'm such a dork) Over at my newest favorite blog she wants us to take pictures of something we have never photographed before. This is very exciting for me cause clearly I don't have enough to do now that the kids are in school, well nor did I have enough to do when they were home, but whatever. I can't wait for some house projects. Like painting the walls and stuff. I miss that. I know I will eat those words,but I do! Anyways, I have never photographed Water before. For reals haven't. I stumble on this little beaut out walking around this morning trying to find something I have never taken a picture of and ding ding it all falls together!Water...so simple, so pure, and something I think we all take for granted! (Shoot, I've never even thought to photograph it.) It's also oh so pretty! Happy Friday and to see more Somethings New go here...

4 comments:

JAG September 11, 2009 at 12:52 PM  

Jod - You are amazing.

robbieniccum September 11, 2009 at 1:14 PM  

yup, A M A Z I N G !!!

Anonymous September 11, 2009 at 4:40 PM  

beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! I can't say it enough.

I'm off to follow the link, this sounds like a fun project!

Enjoy your weekend!

Anonymous September 13, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Oh my gosh. I love your pictures. Very, very beautiful! Totally unique. Crisp and clear and sensational :) So glad I came to look!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP