He's the Bees Knees!!
Nolan is also a Bee this Fall. Look at these pics... I blinked and he's done grown up on me. So far Baseball is number #1 and Football # 2. Bill and I agreed though that two sports in the same season is a little much..no, not for Nolan, but for the Family:) He was so excited to play catcher and did such a great job..such a little hustler. Most kids his age just sit there in the fancy get up. Not Nolan, I think at one time he gathered about 5 balls in that glove of his:). Oh yes it is coach pitch now so he's big time!!
3 comments:
Super cute! My kids LOVE baseball too. Belle will be doing softball this spring and she's super excited! Bryce still has 1 more season of T ball but he loves it. He's playing soccer right now and tells me all the time how good he is ha
It is big time!! I didn't know he was playing baseball too? Lots of work for Mom....
Hope you are feeling better.
He sounds like a natural champ! Your pictures are always gorgeous. My friend Jessica loves your blog and how real you are. I told her you pretty much say it like it is, lol! She also loves your pictures. You have some big fans here in Cedarville:)
Post a Comment