Friday, October 9, 2009

Does this seem right?

Mollie is old enough to do sleep overs?? I'm kinda freakin out. Here in these pictures she is on her way to her first Girl Scout Camp Out. It is about a mile away at her leaders house in her backyard with about 9 other liitle Brownies(so cute...Mollies a Brownie...remember being a brownie? I do...and thats weird too the fact that Mollie is now at an age I remember being.) Lifes so weird!


Anyways she has been over there for a bout 2 hours and I'm ready to go get her:) I won't ...I'm sure she is having a blast...such a big girl!!

1 comments:

Lowdens October 10, 2009 at 12:48 PM  

So super cute! Belle is doing Brownies too. I never did it, my mom was mean ha ha just kidding But yes, we do remember this age which is scary and I need to stop yelling at my kids because they will rememeber. I am kicking nice mom in high gear!! :)

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP