Friday, October 30, 2009

Pippi & The Pirates

Freedom calls

Pippi runs

The girl who never heard she couldn't do something

Watch out world

Cause here she comes

And shes bound to teach you more then one thing

Pippi Longstocking is comin' into your town

The one no one can keep down

No No No No

The one who's fun to be around

Whoa! Whoa!

Pippi Longstocking is comin' into your world

A freckled faced red haired girl you ought to know

She'll throw your life into her world
She dreams dreams like me and you

And yes, it seems that she always makes her dreams come true

She loves trees and roaring seas

And the mountains please her more than toys do

Pippi Longstocking is comin' into your town

The one no one can keep down

No No No No

The one who's fun to be around

Whoa! Whoa!

Pippi Longstocking is comin' into your world

A freckled faced red haired girl you ought to know

She'll throw your life her world

Just a little sword fighting in the sun flare!! I've been trying for months to get an awesome sun flare picture...and here it is:)! You have to LOVE Boys!After watching Pippi Longstocking Over and Over again this summer it was an easy and clear choice of what we were gonna be for Halloween this year. Even the dudes love this movie and Hayden can sing the Pippi song above word for word(love it)! If you have forgotten about this movie, go get it!!


happy halloween

5 comments:

robbieniccum October 30, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

I am so ashamed to say that I have NEVER seen the movie :(

The pictures are AMAZING! AMAZING! AMAZING!

Lowdens October 30, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

So So cute! I have never seen the movie either I don't think. What is the name of the movie, just Pipi Longstocking.

JAG October 30, 2009 at 8:22 PM  

Love! Too cute. Your photog skills are just amazing....you make the rest of us, with just snap shots look like complete amature hour......

gina October 31, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Ok, this is your self centered big sister here. I figure I deserve at least 20% credit for these absolutely AMAZING picture since Meghan and I read the book first! Craaazzzy good!! Now I am not so sure if red hair spray will do the trick. I'll let you know with my poloroid snap shot. Where is the spell check on this program? Super proud of you! The first photo with all three should find its way to some contest, how could there possibly be a better Halloween picture? Next year......... Pippi, 2 pirates and Mr. Neison (for those that don't know he's Pippi's pet monkey, Jodie's Mr. Neilson could be Mr. or Mrs. :) Love ya

Bree October 31, 2009 at 11:15 PM  

First I can't believe its still warm enough to wear halloween costumes like that!!! Love the pictures, the kids are adorable as always and loving the sun flare! Great job! too fun!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP