Saturday, November 7, 2009

Happy Chair

I should say this chair makes me happy. :) I have been searching for a chair to use in pictures for a while now. Today on our way to the beach we were driving down a country road and there was the grungiest building selling mostly crap out in the front. But with my little eye I spied this blue chair from a far. Made Bill turn around, thought for sure the lady was going to be asking like 50 bucks for it since I have not seen any piece of decent furniture for under 50 bucks. Oh but no! Guess how much.....15 bucks! Can you believe it. 15 bucks. I even think it might be an antique, but I don't know, who cares isn't it Perfect for my pictures. :)

Then of course after we went to the beach on the way home I had to test it out. Mollie wasn't really prepared for a "photo shoot"but again, who cares. Isn't she Perfect!!

7 comments:

robbieniccum November 8, 2009 at 5:16 AM  

:) she is perfect :)
you are so cute Jodie..
and where do you get your energy???
I love you.

JAG November 8, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

love!! can't waite to see you guys. avery has been telling me (everytime i log onto your blog) how much she misses mollie and nolan.

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia November 8, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

oh Jodie!! this is so fabulous!!! love it!

Lowdens November 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

Love the chair! What a steal. Are you guys coming out or is Holly just saying she can't wait to see you WHEN you come? :)

Kelley Family November 9, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

You are amazing! Do you ever get tired of hearing that??

Bree November 9, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Love the chair! these photos are awesome and Mollie is beautiful of course!

* November 11, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

Gorgeous picts. Mmm!!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP