Tuesday, December 15, 2009

F-Bomb

So my last post.... didn't work out so much. Just got news after they accepted our offer that they changed their minds and only want to sell the house with a 100% cash offer. WTF is right! So we search again...

3 comments:

JAG December 15, 2009 at 5:34 PM  

jodie, i am so so sorry.

robbieniccum December 16, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

100% CASH OFFER??? GOOD "F" LUCK?

I am so sorry, also.

Anonymous December 23, 2009 at 7:21 PM  

I don't really know how things are done in Texas, but that sounds seriously crazy to me. Sorry.

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP