Friday, December 11, 2009

Home Sweet Home



We got the house!! We move in January 15th! I'm so happy and relieved. The kids have to change schools but they are more excited to paint there rooms than sad about moving:)! I'm so ready to be a home owner again and make this place mine and Bill of course he has big plans for it(he hasn't been the same since we haven't had house projects for him to do.):)! Don't worry we agreed to one project at a time that we pay for in cash:)!! I can't wait to go take more pictures. Happy Day!

5 comments:

JAG December 11, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Crazy!!!!!! I'm sooooo happy for you! Merry Christmas to you!

robbieniccum December 11, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

IT IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!! and now maybe Bill can go to the parent/teacher conferences with you now ;p LOL LOL ;p

I am crazy happy for you girl!!!!

keli [at] kidnapped by suburbia December 11, 2009 at 12:30 PM  

congratulations - it's beautiful!!!

Lowdens December 11, 2009 at 2:46 PM  

Yeah! I am excited too to see more pictures. You are so lucky to have a handy man. Congrats!

Heather December 13, 2009 at 11:40 PM  

Ok, it's darling. I simply must see all the insides!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP