Hap Hap Happy New Year!
While in the middle of our 21 hour drive home from Arizona on New years eve well into the New Year, Hayden decided to throw a first class tantrum and kick the headphones off his brother and sister who where(I must say) at the moment being fantastic (aka quiet) to start a fight between them all and they all end up screaming at each other. Bill of course threatens with a spanking (which i still wonder how he was gonna pull that off while driving, but whatever) then after Bill realizes he can't do anything about the chaos in the moment he starts in with a quote from Christmas vacation. You all know it... it goes something like this (I don't do quotes, so I'll look it up) but after he said it we both started laughing almost to the point of tears (I think they were tired tears). "We're gonna press on, and we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest New Nears since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye." (I think Bills version had more cuss words;)

Yes thats Mooses dog cage you see in the van. Who wouldn't take there 125 pound dog on a 2 day road trip with them?? He was So good!
Cool Uncle and his super cool motor cycle that he rode all the Way from Oregon on.
Meet Apple..The McCaws newest addition to the Family who is now I think Mollie's favorite Cousin!:)
Some rock hunting. Tried to make them take a picture with little effort..I just didn't have it in me. Can you tell I'm a little tired! Actually, I'm so tired and I sleep ALOT!
and Nolan in his perfectly appropriate shirt, he was so proud when I pointed that out to him!:)
SO we are back and recuperating and a little sad we live so stinking far away! 21 hours in the car is a LONG Way!Happy New Year!
I am so excited about this year. I don't know why but I think big things are gonna happen for the Olivers! (Positive thinking never hurts...right!)) :)
5 comments:
That is a long car ride. That's about how long it takes to get to L.A. from here and I want to drive this summer, ugh, BUT I am not pregnant BUT I look like it, I am so disquested with myself that I am right now going to go shake it off with Jillian on DVD :)Glad you made it back safe!
i cannot stop laughing!!! what an interesting trip! glad you guys made it safely. that horse picture? WOW!!!
Loved the post and i too would have used many more explitives like Bill!!!
Can't believe you decorated Big Blue, what a cool idea!
The Christmas ornaments hanging from the roof of your car is the funniest thing i have seen in a very long time...you are by far the COOLEST MOM ever!
I would loved to have heard Bill's version of the song...
You and your husband crack me up--way to shake up the meltdowns with good comic relief!! You are awesome! Pretty horsey :)
Post a Comment