Just waiting..
Just waiting till Friday! The day we find out if a boy or girl will complete our family! I've never been so anxious to find out the sex of the baby before, at least American Idol has started to help pass the time...I love that Show! I'm getting huge! Pretty much at the weight I was when I delivered Mollie-whats up with that? Oh well, all I can do is laugh about it. I'm not even gonna be one of those preggo ladies worried about how much weight she gains, that irrritates me, like there is nothing better to worry about than how fat you are. So I walk alot and eat alot and what is, is what is! I cut my own hair last night. I think it has something to with feeling huge and I can't deal with a lot of hair either:). It looks cuter in a pony now that's all that matters. Not much else to say, oh we put an offer on a house but I'm not gonna talk about that until I know something for SURE, like when we get the keys. (hopefully we get the keys;))! It's starting to warm up again here...Thank God! I really do hate the cold! ok well, I will post a super exciting post on Friday either in Pink or Blue!! Oh we have a boy name already but no girl name...any suggestions? Must sound good with Mollie and I would like it to end in IE and the middle name will be June if that helps:)! Here are a couple were tossing around
Sophie( so far is # 1) , Audrie(which I like and Bill loves but I think it sounds weird with Mollie), Emilie(I LOVE and think sounds perfect with Mollie and Oliver but its kinda too popular), Naomie (Bill doesn't like it but does that really matter?), Oh and My Fav but again, Bill will have nothing to do with it, is Lucie. Seriously he's starting to bug me! :) Anyways, we could use some help and maybe some new fresh ones to toss around! You know it's fun to think of Girl names but could be a complete waist of time cause it's probably a boy:)!!
Thanks for chatten :)
5 comments:
Oh, it's ON now sista. You can't even imagine the names I'm gonna throw your way if you have girl.............
I love name fun!
- Rubie?
- Romie (usually spelled Romy I think but I really like it)?
- Suzie
- Katie
- Josie (again, love this one!)
- Callie
I'll keep thinking. Are you disclosing the boy name? We have come up with ZERO so far (working on girl names). I really need to work on it.
Also forgot Valerie which I also love. :)
HUmmmm what about
Abbie
Addie
Cassie
Kacie
Allie
Lexie
Baylie
Chelsie
Corrie
Dixie
Lacie
Lillie
Sadie
Trixie
Trudie
Ok so there are some! Maybe some you never thought of ;) hehe I do like Lucie alot :) and Audrie! Can't wait to find out what you are having!! You better call me before you post! haha :)
Love Lucie. I wanted that for Belle but Lucie Lowden was too much. I also wanted Kennedy, Reece, Bo, Josie...you could always do a classic, Stephanie, it's a favorite :)
Post a Comment