Mollie's 8 Year Old Photoshoot
Because soon... I think some new little Oliver will be hoggin this blog. I thought I should get on it and post Mollie's 8 year old pictures. Oh and because she asked me too :)!
Since Mollie is 8 and she has words and opinions of her own now I thought it would be cute if I interviewed her for this special post! Here goes nothin...
1. How old are you?
"Eight"
2. Whats your Favorite thing to do?
" Go out side and pick flowers and paint"
3. Whats your favorite Color?
" Blue & sometimes Pink"
4. Who is your favorite person?
"You & Meghan"
5. Best Friend?
"Maleeha"
6. What do you want to be when you grow up?
" A Florists & A Police officer."
7. Do you like sports?
" uhh ya...kinda"
8. Favorite Song?
" Black Eyed Peas songs"
9. Do you like to dance?
"Ya... kinda..with Meghan"
10. Favorite Food?
"Candy" & Spaghetti"
11. Favorite Animal?
"cow, horse, bunny, cat & dogs"
12. Favorite Place you have ever been?
"Meghan's house and Kema Boardwalk"
13. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
"Ireland with Meghan"
14. Favorite Toy?
"My camera"
15. Favorite thing in this whole world?
"Big Blue Van because it gets us to fun places!"
Oh how we LOVE her!

Oh we got new boots too which definitely called for a photo shoot!




I'm not sure about Police Officer:) but I really do think she may grow up to be a Florist! (she could do this all day long!) I'm also having a hard time deciding which picture to get blown up but I think this may be the one!

and... Here's to Eight! The Best Year Yet!
5 comments:
Everything about this is awesome, ESPECIALLY the boots!
Hard to believe. Almost made me cry.
She is beautiful.
Love it!!! You are such a great mom. I love the interview, what a great idea!
Love the pictures and the nice weather you had to take them in! Someone is looking a LOT like her mama.
Love these photos!
Post a Comment