Progress
Well we are making progress. Bill has put a new top on our temporary Island. I say temporary because when we do our kitchen (probably a couple years from now) we want to rebuild the island to go with it. But I think it looks pretty darn good for now. We have removed the fake beams from the ceiling so that's good but now we need to paint that and patch the walls a bit. 

Hard to get an idea of the true paint color. it looks way more yellow in pictures. But you get the idea I guess. I started my photo wall. Really the only wall I have to display my pictures. I just plan on adding on to what I've started. Have I mentioned I LOVE the floors! I think they make the whole house! :)
This is our downstairs TV/ play room.(to the left when you walk in the front door) I'm not too anxious to do too much with it. The carpet is butt ugly BUT I don't have to worry about it either. The kids love to take food down there and eat and spill and soon Baby will be down there drooling all over it so its gonna stay for a while! During the day I feel like its a dungeon so I really don't go down there but at night I love it for TV watching! It's very cozy! It also has a huge walk in closet where I store ALL the toys.
Whelp that's about it for now! Thanks for looking! oh and if you have any suggestions on window treatments for upstairs that would be good.
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!
Love, Love, Loveeeeeeee
Love the pictures that are hung, love the view from the windows and love the openess of it all!
wish we could see it in person.
so bright and beautiful! Good job guys.
It looks so fresh :) Makes me want to do something BUT living on unemployment there is not a lot of room in the budget, damit :)
Man, your house is beautiful! I would like to come visit and show the kids an outdoor pool. :)
Two suggestions, if you use a seagrass blind on the upstairs window it will be nice and light but you can pull them all the way up to let the sunshine in. A great website to look at is JustBlinds.com. I have ordered from them and they are very reasonable.
Second, if you paint the entertainment center downstairs white or off white it will make it seem brighter and less like a dungeon. ( your words) I love it all, you guys have done great!
Post a Comment