Friday, May 21, 2010

Just Routine!

When Bill gets home from work Hayden drives us to the pool (we really should walk it's like 2 blocks!) but you can see how he loves it! and then...Bill does stuff like this!

( Look through the fence you can see the lake! I can't wait to be in that lake!) Haydens NOT into the throwing quite yet! It has taken him a while to even use floaty devises. He wouldn't leave the steps at first but hes getting braver every day! .

and Bill wonders why the kids are waiting at the door with suites on when he walks in from work!

2 comments:

Bree May 21, 2010 at 8:29 PM  

SO MUCH FUN and SO JEALOUS! :)

Lowdens May 21, 2010 at 9:03 PM  

Super Fun! Is the pool part of the neighborhood?

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP