Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sophie the GIRL kitty!

I know...I Know!!! It took what a whole 2 days till we went out and got another pet. But actually we have been promising Mollie a GIRL kitty ever since we found out she was gonna have all Brothers!
So far so good. Mollie is being quite the mother hen and taking care of everything,even the litter box! The bro's love it too and one little brother does not understand that you can actually pet a cat to death! So we have to watch him closely but all in all I think this was a good move on my part!
Meet Miss Sophie!
See what I mean? Nothing like a choke hold to show the kitty your love! :)

3 comments:

JAG May 16, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

you are a gluton for punishment....

jk

loved the pic of hayden's hands around the kitty's neck. she looks slightly scared.

Heather May 17, 2010 at 9:48 PM  

That hold is a familiar tactic around our house to! Our little kitten has totally grown on me. Mostly because I basically have to do nothing. I'm cool with that. Miss Sophie adorable! She's got a really sweet face!

Anonymous May 26, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Cute kitty!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP