Monday, May 10, 2010

Mo's Room


Doesn't this just make you happy! Everytime I walk in her room It makes me smile! Now we are just waiting for her pictures to arrive and put them in the frames. She has chosen the pictures and they both include Meghan! :)
The wall color is what was there when we moved in, didn't we get lucky!

4 comments:

JAG May 10, 2010 at 2:29 PM  

LOVE IT!!! Love the way you arranged the flowers together. The pics will look awesome in the frames!

Lowdens May 10, 2010 at 8:50 PM  

Super cute!!! I am sure she loves it too.

Anonymous May 12, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Hey there Jodie! It's Erin from Oregon. Mollie's room looks lovely! I wanted to send you an e-mail but the last one I had for you was comcast- and I'm pretty sure that's out of date. Anyhow, my e-mail is erin pdx 77 at yahoo dot com. Of course, there are no spaces. Take care and thanks for the phone call. Erin

Heather May 12, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Jodie, this room makes me happy! You know, I had 4 younger brothers so I never had to share anything. There are some advantages to being the only girl! Mollie will learn to LOVE it!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP