Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Chunk Of Love

He's breaking records already! 12 days ago he weighed 7 lbs! Today 11lbs...ELEVEN!! I thought he looked a little Chunky in these pictures! :)

So the new song we are sing around the house is...

i like em Big
i like em Round
i like em CHUNKY!

We are so loving this little man... I can't even tell you!

5 comments:

Heather June 15, 2010 at 9:29 PM  

Are you nursing? Holy Haagen Dazs! He's dreamy by the way.........

robbieniccum June 16, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

lol @ Heather!!!!! :P he is dreamy!

erin Sexton-Sayler June 16, 2010 at 8:58 PM  

Wow! Comparing day 4 to these photos is amazing. Keep on keeping on with that mama's milk! He's so darn cute!

Lowdens June 17, 2010 at 10:01 AM  

Your babies are always BIG. Remember Mollie!! So is he in toddler clothes now ha ha he's so cute.

Lowdens June 17, 2010 at 10:03 AM  

Ok I just posted something where did it go?? I will write it again...
Your babies are always big!! Remember Mollie, she loved to eat!! But your kids are so darn cute!

Blog Archive

Lake Conroe, Texas

Lake Conroe, Texas
Where we live!

About Me

This blog is just about what I love most! My family and taking pictures of my family!
To sum me up I would say...I'm a big believer in God, an okay wife, pretty good mom, wannabe photographer, sometimes runner, and a funny friend (especially when I've been drinking)!
Thanks for visiting and please let me know you were here! I could always use new BFF blog friends! :)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP