Cousins Visit

let me explain just how much we love the cousins being here like this...
Since they left...
Mollie is walking around with sad eyes about ready to burst into to tears for No reason at all.
Nolan is acting like a grumpy teenager with drawling from video games (cause he really doesn't like to play them alone) and he has NO ONE to play nerf war with cause I guess Hayden doesn't count. Nor does he have the freedom to walk to the lake (with older boys) and go fishing when ever he wants!
Hayden is once again attached to my side...ARRGG
Mason well...I think hes overeating from board em :) (the house is just way to quiet)!
Even though its loud, crazy, messy and chaotic! I kinda wish the cousins were still here, I know my kids do!
2 comments:
I am glad they had such a great time!
I have never seen a group of cousins who looked more like siblings! Seriously. There is no mistaking that they are family! For reals!
Post a Comment